Body By Simone Terms & Conditions
General Studio Policies
- All clients must have a valid credit card on file
- All sales are final, non-refundable, exchangeable, or transferable.
- Classes and Private Sessions can only be redeemed in the city in which they were purchased.
- All clients must wear sneakers during Group Fitness Classes and Private Sessions.
Group Fitness Class Policies
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. However, we always do our best to send an email notification as soon as the change occurs.
- All clients must sign in with our Front Desk Team upon arrival.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, only towels and water are permitted in the classroom; all other personal belongings are not permitted.
- To ensure the safety of our clients, clients will not be permitted to enter 5 minutes after the start of class. No refunds are issued for late arrivals not permitted in class.
- Minors must be at least 16 years of age with parental consent to participate in Group Fitness Classes.
- All classes must be prepaid.
- Group Fitness Class packages expire 3 months from the purchase date.
- Cancellation Policies
- All Group Fitness Classes must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 6 hours prior to the start of class. Late cancels and no shows will incur the loss of the class credit.
- Early cancellations will receive a class credit to be used for a future date. No refunds will be issued.
- Clients using a Monthly Unlimited & 8 Week Program payment type will incur a $20 late cancel/no show fee.
- In the event of inclement weather or traffic our 6 hour cancellation policy for Group Fitness classes applies.
- Waitlist Policies
- All waitlist reservations must have a prepaid class credit. If you do not make it into class, the credit will be added back to your account. No refunds.
- If you make it into class, you will be notified via email with at least 6 hours notice. You must opt in to email notifications if you are on the waitlist.
- BBS also offers a text messaging notification but cannot guarantee message delivery. Email notifications are guaranteed.
- Clients are responsible to check their waitlist/reservation status. The 6-hour cancellation policy applies to all clients who make it off the waitlist and are added to class.
Private Session Policies
- All Private Sessions for the following day are finalized by 5pm the evening prior. We will do our best to accommodate any requests but cannot guarantee availability after 5pm for the following day.
- Private Training Sessions must be cancelled or rescheduled at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled session. Late cancellations and no shows will incur a full charge of the session. Scheduled Duet & Trio Sessions will be charged accordingly.
- Private Session 5 and 10 packs expire 3 months from the purchase date.
- Private Session 20 packs expire 6 months from the purchase date.
- Private Session packages are not Trainer specific
- Private Session credits cannot be converted into Duet or Trio Sessions and vice versa.
- Standing Appointments
- Standing appointments are scheduled based on studio and Trainer availability.
- Private Training clients with standing appointments who miss 50% or more of their scheduled sessions will be removed from the standing appointment schedule.
- All unworn and unused clothing, shoes, and BBS merchandise may be exchanged within 7 days of purchase for an item of equal or greater value.
- No credits will be given. Sale items are final sale.
- All unworn and unused clothing and shoes may be exchanged with a return authorization code. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of receipt of your shipment to receive a return authorization code. Return shipping is charged to the client.
- DVDs and equipment are final sale.
- All international orders are final sale.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express. Cash payments may only be made in studio.
BBS Gift Cards are valid for the studio in which they are purchased. BBS Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.